How To Avoid The Top Tourism Communication Mistakes
Communicate Effectively To Win Guests
This video will tell you what the course is all about:
Attracting The Right Guests to your Communication Can Seem Complicated But It Doesn’t Have To Be.
I’ve seen tourism brands create a name, logo and website URL and they assume all the work is done to attract guests to their brand but missed steps resulted in wasted money, time and failure in attracting the right guests to their. Every business has one chance to create a first impression and connect with potential guests.
Gain Confidence In Your Communications So You Can Attract the Right Guests To Your Business
- Avoid and Understand the Top Tourism Branding Mistakes
- Tips you can start today to improve your communication to better attract guests
- Stop the overwhelm and second guessing your marketing efforts
This Course Is For:
- Hotels, tour, transport, & event companies- owners, operators, managers responsible for marketing.
- Travel industry entrepreneurs who feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start with their marketing
- GlobeTourism marketing managers who want to improve their marketing skills.
How To Avoid the Top Tourism Branding Mistakes
Communicate Your Business Effectively So You Can Win Guests
In This Course You Will Learn:
- What is branding?
- How good branding contributes to the success of your business.
- The number one way to attract your ideal guest.
- The Top 7 tourism branding mistakes.
- Correct these mistakes with the 5 essential elements of branding.
Who Am I and What Do I Know About Marketing and Tourism?
I’m Dorene Wharton marketing strategist, consultant and marketing coach with over 20+ years marketing experience for small, mid-size and large companies and co-owner of Travel Life Media; a tourism marketing and video consulting business.
I live, travel and work full time where my clients are including hotels, restaurants, event, tour companies and language schools all over the world including United States, Canada, Colombia, Nicaragua, Sri Lanka and India to help them attract the right guest to their brand and improve their profits.
I am no stranger to marketing global brands. In my career I built successful advertising, digital, social, strategy, research, and sales plans for brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois, The Macallan Scotch and Jim Beam bourbon as well as brands in the coffee and retail industries. I love travel and tourism and there is nothing that pleases me more than helping brands grow and improve, so you can enjoy your career in tourism.
Working with Tourism Entrepreneurs like you, I understand your challenges.
“We would not be where it is if it was not for Dorene’s help. This course is a great chance for travel entrepreneurs and small businesses to build the best foundations to scale. Actually, I’d recommend making this course before anything else because this will give you the fundamentals and structure needed to grow a successful travel business with a brand that you feel proud of and that can connect with your audience.”
CEO and Co-owner, Impulse Travel
“This course was the first step, it was easy to understand and apply to our business. We decided to work directly with her to create our marketing strategy and business plans. I would highly recommend this course and go as far as working with her one on one. Its an investment you will not regret.”
Owner, Salt Escapes Accommodation and Restaurant
What Would It Be Worth To You And Your Business If:
- In a short time, you attract new guests to your business.
- Learn from the top tourism communication mistakes so you don’t have to waste your time figuring it out.
- Stop the second guessing on how your business can better attract guests.
- Gain confidence to enjoy running your business again.
Sign Up For This Course and Receive:
- Video, audio and written course materials to address the biggest tourism branding mistakes
- Checklists, summary sheets, resource guides and video links to help.
- Access to me and my team if you are stuck or need help and guidance.